Greetings from Pristine!
In this mail, you can learn about PRM Exam, our training program, how it can help you & payment instructions. Please find attached the PRM Guidebook for details about the
About PRM Exam
PRM is recognized world-wide and is an International certification in Risk Management conducted by PRMIA, UK
Offered in over 140 countries at nearly 4,000 testing centers making PRM a true International benchmark.
Endorsed by leading businesses and universities
Computer based Online exam conducted in four modules
Benefits of PRM
PRM exam can boost your career in the field of risk management, trading, structuring and modeling.
Partial exemption of exams for designation holders like the CFAs, FSAs, ASAs and others.
Extremely Flexible - Can take PRM exams any business day of the year and in any order
No annual fee for maintaining the designation
Pristine - Authorized PRM® Course Provider in India
Pristine is the leader in Risk Management Training and is the only provider of training for PRM® in India, which is one of the most prestigious Risk Management Certifications in the world. To view more details on Authorized Course Providers, click here.
PRM Exam Recordings, Study Material, Online Test Series & Mock Tests
To assist you in your PRM Exam Preparation we have recorded Topic wise lectures in downloadable format for Exam I, II & III, IV covering all the leaning objectives given by PRMIA.
1. Exam I: 30 hrs recordings with Comprehensive Study Material and Topic-wise Online Tests (250+ questions) and 7 Mock tests (300+ questions). Fees INR 4000.
2. Exam II: 30 hrs recordings with Comprehensive Study Material and Topic-wise Online Tests (150+ questions) and 4 Mock tests (130+ questions). Fees INR 4000.
3. Exam III: 30 hrs recordings with Comprehensive Study Material and Topic-wise Online Tests (150+ questions) and 2 Mock tests (70+ questions). Fees INR 4000.
4. Exam IV: 20 hrs recordings with Topic-wise Online Tests and Mock tests. Fees INR 4000.
5. Combined Package: Option 1, 2 & 3, & 4 at discounted fees of INR 12,800
For a Demo Material please follow this link http://www.edupristine.com/courses/prm-prmia-professional-risk-manager/prm-trainings
Pristine is a leader in PRM, FRM and CFA trainings having delivered trainings to more than 5,000+ candidates in last four years with a success rate of 65% to 85% for various batches.
Pristine has conducted over 300+ batches of FRM/PRM/CFA Classroom Trainings in India and provided Online trainings to 600+ professionals from US, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific, Africa and Australia.
Pristine has the unique distinction of being the only training provider in India with authorizations from PRM PRMIA UK, CFA Institute USA and FRM GARP USA and for certificate oriented trainings.
1. Debit Card/Credit Card
? Go to http://www.edupristine.com/payments/
? Select PRM, then select the relevant course.
? You can make the payment using debit/credit cards.
2. NetbankingCash/DD/Cheque transfer: The bank details are given below:
? Bank Account Name: Neev Knowledge management Pvt. Ltd
? Bank Name: HDFC
? Branch Address: Maneji Wadia building, ground floor, Nanik Motwani Marg fort, Mumbai,
? Type of Account: Current Account
? Account Number: 00602560008449
? Routing Number/ Sort Code: 021000021
? RTGS/NEFT IFSC Code: HDFC0000060
Please feel free to call us or mail us for any further clarifications.