You may have noticed that nonlinear loads are causing problems to your electric and electronic systems that you are using in your business? If you have noticed such then you need to have Harmonic Distortion Filter implanted so that you can cut down the nonlinear loads and have safety at your organization. Now you may be thinking of where to buy such or have them installed. We at Power Matrix Solutions Pvt. Ltd will always be happy to help you out with our customized products that have the backing of years of experience. Let us know some facts so that we can choose the best harmonic filters for our usage.
What are Harmonic Filters – An insight
These low pass passive harmonic filters and passive high pass Harmonic filters are produced using different sets of capacitors, the inductors, and the resistors that pass the harmonic current produced to ground. The filter may contain various such sets which can be used for deflection of harmonics that are produced by specific frequencies. There are various advantages of using harmonic filters. They can be used to eliminate the following:
- Heating in motors, the transformers and the cables.
- Decrease electric loss that occurs in cores of transformers and rotors of motors.
- Reduce torque distortion by the usage of passive bandpass filter Solution.
- Reduce the chance of erratic behaviour of electronic equipment.
- Reduce the chance of having logic faults in digital services.
How to have relieved from such effects
The way that is advised by experts to have such relief is by the usage of Passive Bandpass Filter. If we broadly classify the working nature of these filters, then it can be seen that it does the following:
- It helps to have controlled injection of current from the side of the source of electrical systems.
- It helps to reactive current to the current form for the poor displacement power factor.
There will be a considerable improvement in the optimization of the network.
Passive Harmonic Filters
If you want the best harmonic filters in Mumbai and have all the desired advantages, then we can help you Power Matrix Solutions Pvt. Ltd provides all the products that we make available for you are made following the standards of harmonic limits as specified in ISO 9001: 2008, CE and IEEE 519-1992